Monday, March 14, 2016

Day 74: Travel Yoga Mat

It's not always easy to make time to exercise when you travel.  Even staying at a hotel with a well equipt gym, you may not have the motivation or be to jet lagged to conform to their operating hours.  On occasion, all I've wanted to do was do a few yoga stretches or some basic strengthening moves, so I've borrowed the yoga mats from the gym.  Some hotels, like the Mandarin Oriental chain, has a yoga mat available in the room!

That's when I decided that I need to have a yoga mat that can travel with me.  There are a few listed on Amazon, but I went with The Khataland YoFoMat one because he had the best reviews.  After four trips with it so far, I am happy with how it's performed.  Even if I'm using it only once I feel like it's a good investment because it keeps me balanced and more in tune with my body when I am traveling. 

The Khataland YoFoMat is easy to fold and comes with it's own carrying case.  Inside the case, you'll find a placard that has a few yoga moves on it if you need suggestions for energizing yoga poses.  There is a line that goes down the middle to aid in folding, but it comes in handy to keep your alignment.

Now whenever I travel, I make sure to pack my toothbrush, and my yoga mat!



No comments:

Post a Comment