Friday, August 28, 2015

Day 238: Lily Pulitzer Agenda

This September I am not just a mom, but I am a school mom.  At first I was excited because it meant I would only have to take care of one child for six hours a day.  But then I thought of all the parental responsibilities.  I don't want to be that mom who forgets that it's dress up day, and sends her kid in their regular school clothes.  

To keep track of the many dates and field trips and parent/teacher conferences I bought a fun agenda on Amazon from Lilly Pulitzer.  I am usually a fan of Kate Spade, but I couldn't resist the detail and organization of this handy little book.  These are the features that I like:

- a 17 month agenda that starts in August 2015
- helpful tabs on the side to easily access each month
- stickers to add a festive touch on holidays
- plenty of space to write in daily notes
- month-at-a-glance grids to keep track of big events
- bright colors, artwork, and text
- a special section to help plan your next adventure
- and did I mention, stickers!

Find this gem on Amazon in a variety of colors and start planning away!

Lilly Pulitzer 17 month agenda, "Lilly's Lagoon" ~ $28 on Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment